We are delighted to welcome Elaine Doyle as the facilitator. Elaine is a specialist in strategic communication planning and execution and public speaking coaching.
In this hands-on workshop session, Elaine is going to introduce us to the fundamentals of using effective communication to build stronger networks. This is a great tool, not only for business, but for your connections outside of the workplace as well.
- Date: Tuesday 11 September
- Time: 6:30pm for drinks and to settle in. 7:00pm session commences
- Venue: Marcellin College (exact location TBA)
- Cost: $30 per person, includes drinks and canapés
- Bookings: online or contact the Foundation Office or call 9851 1464
If you have business cards, please bring them along for a fun activity.