Class of 1998 Reunion
I trust you are well.
Your alumni Class of 1998 will be celebrating its 20th anniversary milestone with a reunion event on Friday 23 November this year.
Make sure you lock the date away now.
We are delighted to be working with six guys (see below) from your cohort to make this event a great celebration. The consensus is to host this event at a CBD bar venue (TBA); a stand up drinks and finger-food event, and we will be offering a tour of the College that weekend for those who are keen to see how much the place has changed since 1998.
In the meantime, our biggest task is to find the whereabouts of everyone - and this includes those from your cohort who may have left the College before 1998 or those who may be feeling a bit shy or reluctant about attending a school reunion.
This event is for everyone.
And this is where we need your help. You are one of 30 from your year that we have an email address for. We estimate there was between 200–210 students who were part of your cohort between 1993–1998 - so we obviously have some work to do.
We are aware there are healthy informal networks within your cohort - including big Facebook groups etc, but we need to bring all of it together. Our organisers are going to use their extensive connections to do this, but if previous experience is anything to go by, finding the first 80% of your cohort will be relatively painless, it is that remaining 20% that will require every day between now and the event to find.
Can I ask:
- You to use your networks to get the word out and about
- Encourage others to get in touch with either the organisers or us directly at our office (details below) or via this webpage
Ideally we would like both the mobile phone number and email addresses for everyone. We don’t need physical addresses unless it is the only known way to contact someone.
Here is the list of the volunteers:
We will keep you posted with updates during the year, in the meantime, I look forward to hearing from you and your classmates and to a great event later in the year.